24 weeks pregnant

if anyone is around 24 weeks, does your baby wake you up with kicks, or keep you up with kicks? do they get annoying or sometimes painful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 26wks 4 days. I do not get woke up by kicks. I have times where I have to wait to go to sleep until you stops but that is it.
    mommytoangel407

Answer by mommytoangel407 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Annoying, yes. Waking me up, no. Not that early. Sounds like your little one is going to be strong!!! I am 39 weeks and my little guy has been keeping me up at night. He also likes to roll and I don't like that feeling at all!! Lol! It will get worse (how's that for encouragement?!) :-)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• She never woke me up from them but it was sometimes hard to fall asleep
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• It gets worse! I'm 39 weeks today and I'm up at 4 from peeing for the billionth time but a solid elbow to the bladder is what woke me up! lol Sometimes when he turns or rolls it gets a little painful because they're running out of room in there mighty quick! The last month is the toughest but soooo worth it!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2009