anybody have anything interesting happen to them today?

i am bored ...the SO is working....and the kids crashed out on me...anything? silly..funny...sad? today was my first ever thanksgiving party at my little girls school...she is in kindergarten....it was so much fun...i got to go and help out and eat lunch with my little girl in her class....what are you doing for the holiday? r u excited? i am kinda but kinda not....i am just bored....any jokes? kids done anything new lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nothing funny really... we went to get my son's picture taken for the first time (4 months) and I've been googling this crib recall thing lol
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My babysitter didnt answer her door or phone this morning so I stood on her porch knocking for 20 minutes then had to call into work because the only other person I know who could watch my monster has strep. So we started the holiday weekend a day early.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Omg.. yesss. my back fence has like 2 inch slits in it, and to make the story short.. this guy kept walking by and staring at me. I go to school online, and I have a big bay window by the desk, it really freaked me out! Ecspecially since it was just me and my son (18 months), and I had no phone. He was really scary..
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• what did you do jessica? well atleast you got to start your vacation early army wife...i know it sucks having sitter problems...awww 4 months....that is so cute....did you dress him up?
    Anonymous

• kinda... he had a nice outfit (dressy shirt and nice coard overalls :P ) and one of the settings was x-mas (he was in his diaper with an oversized santa hat lol) they turned out great! we got to pick them right after and they will be ready tomorrow afternoon :)
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i got high
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• aww that is soo cool..i love getting my kids pics taken.....those are some precious memories. they grow so fast. mine are 2 and 5....and it seems they should be little bitty still....makes me happy and breaks my heart all at the same time..
    Anonymous

• umm drugs eer bad mmmm kaaayyy......this is a no drama thread...just so u know..i am bored and feel like talking to peeps...
    Anonymous

• I was washing up some dishes at about noon-ish & all of a sudden the water goes off. I go look out front & there's a bunch of utility trucks down the street. About an hour later they bring in a back hoe & start digging up the street! So all these cars are coming down the street & having to turn around & go back the other way (you'd think they'd put the sign way far up the street to give people a chance to turn around before they got all the way down here...anyway...) Found out a water main broke so we had no water for about 5 hours. That was not what I had in mind for today.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 10:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Saw an old friend and she introduced me to a new afrodeshiac (sp?) product. Its only 73 calories but Im sure I will work that off.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2009