Should I trust my husband???

I found a cell phone in the trunk of his car. It was given to him by a co-worker that he was keeping in touch with. Her part of the conversations are very flirtacious and his responses are not. He last sent her a text to come get her phone and he ended any conversation with her. I just can't shake off the feeling of "there was more involved".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• There probably was. Stick to that feeling you have. It is probably right. Their is know reason for your DK to have some other women's phone.

Answer by louise2 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• "Come get your phone" is troublesome and will lead to more conversation most likely. I'd bring it up to him that its' been found and tell him you want to go to counseling. If he refuses to go you've got things to think over. He shouldn't have taken the phone from her or maybe even bought it to use between him and her. Bills can go to work addresses to keep hidden from a partner.
    Have counselors names to choose from and costs ready, and have a talk. Once a cheater it's in the blood. Doesn't mean it willhappen again but means the thought occurs more often. Keeping things hidden will make it simmer and fester in you, trust me you deserve better.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• well i feel differently. If the txts show that he wasn't coming on to her and he told her that she needed to come get her phone then he prob never wanted and still doesn't want anything to do w/ her. but you should still ask and see if he tells you anything about it. If it seems like he's hiding something then yeah there probably is more to it
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 10:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• No, you shouldn't. Why was he hiding the cell phone from you if it was totally innocent? I would try to find out more.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 10:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Talk to your husband. Find out from him what's going on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• there may have been more at some point, but i think he figured out that he loves you....it's hard, but i would let it go.....everyone makes mistakes and he may have gotten in over his head for a little bit, but he figured out that he wants you and put a stop to it...you've got a good man...you're much better off to just let it go
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Meant DH, not DK.

Answer by louise2 at 6:40 AM on Nov. 25, 2009