what would happen if?

Ok this is a pretty stupid sounding question, and pretty unlikely. But say you BD the day before AF and you DO conceive. What would happen with AF? Would it stop early? This is just a curiosity question. Like I mentioned previously it's just a what if? I know its unlikely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• From my understanding it is very unlikely to conceive right before your period. Most women do not ovulate right before they start their period.
    But I guess in the world of "what if" than chances are you would continue to have a normal seeming period. If I remember my sex ed class (from way back) the egg can be fertilized in a fallopian tube and then drop down into the uterus a few days later. I guess that would be the case in conceiving right before your period. But I am not a Dr, I only play one on TV : )
    Anonymous

• To start off whay is AF, BD ? New to all of this?
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• AF=aunt flow=period
    BD-baby dance-sex
    Anonymous

• Scientifically speaking, I don't think that it is possible to conceive the day before menstruation begins.
    Anonymous