my son says

this girl in his class, has a boyfriend
and another boy in class, bodee, has a girlfriend.

-kindergarten.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• awww that's cute. Who knows maybe someday they'll be in the news for being first loves in kinderg.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• my little girl today told me that a little boy asked her to be his girlfriend..and told her he wanted to marry her...she is also in kindergarten..she said she told him no...i told her ok you tell that boy you mommy said ur not allowed to get married or have boyfriends.....i was not prepared to her that...i know they are just playing...but still ..my baby girl is growing up. :(
    Anonymous

• ...and so?
    Are you worried about them starting too young?
    At this age I think it is harmless. They hear the term "boyfriend" and "gilrfriend" all the time and start to use them in their life. A "girlfriend" in kindergarten just means that there is a girl that he likes as a friend. It is not like they are making out behind the slide at recess!
    Anonymous

• my son says a girl told him she wants to lick another boys penis.
    and the boy at the receiving end is interested too.
    Anonymous

• my son is almost 5 and he has claimed a 12 yr old that goes to church with my grandparents is his gf ever since he was 3. I told him that she lives too far away and he needs to find him a new one and he says "NO, hannah is my gf"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• pp...anon 09 here....i know it is harmless....but it still makes me sad...and makes me feel protective...it is cute in a way... and anon 11 i should report you...that is a horrible thing to say about a child.....just horrible...shame on you!
    Anonymous

• that is cute shay....
    Anonymous

• anon 11 here, its true! my son truely did say that!
    Anonymous

• Im anon 11 and OP.
    isnt this crazy? i just wanted to show yall facts. what should i do?? tell the teacher? the prciple? i am so lost and confused!!!
    Anonymous

• Okay .. What's the issue here? They're kids. Let them have their little school romances. They're kids. It's natural.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2009