Do you eat mayo on your fries?

If you do, do other people think you're weird. If you don't, do you think it's gross? Have you just never thought about it and now you're going to try?

Asked by Jmum at 10:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• ewwwwwieeeee gross but bizarrely I love chuckecheese fries with ranch dressing - what's the difference? Not a heck of alot!!!!!!

Answer by lfl at 10:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I have never been a huge fan of mayo. Hubby and one of my best friends are obsessed with it, they smear that stuff on everything, even if it already has some on it. I wouldn't dip my fries in it and I don't think I'll try lol. Just seems yucky

Answer by tnm786 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• sometimes i mix mayo and ketchup

Answer by shay1130 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I do, and love it. I also mix ranch and italian dressing in my salads. Trying tothink of what else...I put mayo and butter in my potatoes when I make them..

Answer by Theone3608 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• When I was pregnant I craved tartar sauce with my fries!

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• mm mm mm tasty.

• UGGGHHH my stomach does this gross gurgle when I see someone do that. My mom does and she eats HUGE blobs of mayo on them....ick. She also eats peanut butter and mayo sandwiches and peanut butter on her hot dogs though haha.

• I like mixing mayo with ketchup for fries to and I also like missing ranch w/ italian on salad.

Answer by mom2four25 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Honey mustard all the way!

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I like to dip my fries in Ranch and yes, everyone thinks I'm odd because of it. I also love Peanut butter, Jelly and cheese sandwhiches :)

Answer by knfisch at 11:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2009