does ur child get under your skin?????

do u yell alot or no????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• YES! sometimes he sure does! and sometimes I yell at him although feel bad minutes later about it, he is only a toddler after all. It is not his fault that his momma has OCD and needs things to be in their place. Don't feel bad, we all get irritated with our children!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Any parent who says no to this question is lying! Of course sometimes your child gets on your nerves, and sometimes you have to yell, if only for their own safetly ya know, what if its something dangerous! The important thing is not to yell ALL the time, so when you do finally yell they know its serious that they need to stop and listen! Don't be too hard on yourself though, all of us moms lose their mind a little now and again!
    mikeysmomma2007

Answer by mikeysmomma2007 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• yes i yell. lol. its koo
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• All kids get under their parent's skin every once in a while. They're kids. They're testing their bounderies and limits. Seeing what buttons they push gets what reaction, it's natural. However, I try not to yell at my kid at all unless he's not listening at all. My son usually responds to me asking politely to him not doing something, then if he continues to do it I use more force. (Verbally) However, he usually gets the hint when I ask him to walk away from what he's doing. That's his signal that he's going to get a time out next if he continues. My son is a year old and he knows when he's crossed his limit. Doesn't take yelling for him to understand that either.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:15 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Of course! she's 2 1/2 yet knows exactly what to do and when to really get me!!
    Anonymous

• It is their job! Yes I have been known to yell. I don't do it all the time, but sometimes they just get under your skin and make you completely INSAINE!!!!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:39 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Yep.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2009