All my DD wants for xmas is.....

Something that makes stars on her walls??????? She said they go round & round. Anybody have a clue??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• is it one of those glow lights that you buy for a babies crib and it puts pictures on the wall
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• light globe? like a disco thing?
    or that new toy from crayola, i think, where you can draw on a dome and it looks AWESOME!!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Yes, they are like disco balls. I forget what they are called but they light up, you plug them in to light up i mean. I know they make them with different shapes that make those shapes on the walls in a dark room. Check at somewhere like Spencer gifts if you have those stores in your area. They always have novelty type things like that.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• they have light up nightlight globe things that shine stars everywhere. They also have those stiky glow in the dark ones.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 10:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• well my boys have those newborn musical light you know the ones that go on the crib? well they have stars and shapes and they go round and round all around the room. you can set it up as regular night light.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 10:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Or simply do an online search for them. Try doing a search for novelty shops.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• http://www.lightinthebox.com/Twilight-Turtle-Night-Light-Stars-Projector-Lamp-Best-Gift--CEG230-_p71843.html
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=208151430&listingid=23574155
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• How old is your daughter? The first one I added is more for a very young child, the second is for an older one.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Try a gift shop at a science museum or the scientific toys section in TRU. I'm pretty sure I've seen things like that at the museum of science in Boston. They have an online store at mos.org, not sure how extensive it is.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2009