The wife and the porn..

Okay ladies, heres what is going on
I am okay with porn..i will watch it with him once and a while. But i hate when I turn over in bed and he is on the laptop watching it..what should i say

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Say what you feel that it bothers you. I did it before it works. He stopped.
    masipagwapa

Answer by masipagwapa at 11:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• i would be like HELLO i am right here...men sometimes i swear.....
    Anonymous

• the fact that he does it while you're asleep feels like he's trying to hide it a little bit, but obviously not too much because he's still in the same room as you...tell him it bothers you and explain SPECIFICALLY why...make sure you've thought it through and can explain your feelings before you talk to him...do it in a non-confrontational way sometime when you're both in a good mood and just chatting or he'll feel attacked...ask him if he feels like he's getting what he needs from you...that'll atleast strat the converstion and hopefully get you some answers that you need
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I LOVE PORN AND WILL WATCH IT ANYTIME W MY MAN AND OCCASIONALLY WILL WATCH IT ALONE...HEHE
    Anonymous

• jump in his lap and suck his dick while he is watching then go back to sleep:)
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• ok i can help you here. my fiance watches porn, he loves it, i watch it every once in a while, but he waits till i'm nto home or i am in bed ot watch it, it doessnt bother me, cuz its like his personal time to himself. for most guys porn is like a get away, and its one thing that they usually have without the woman around.. so although it bothers you ask him to go into another room or something.. he i sjust doing whats natural to him.
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 12:14 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• wouldnt mind as much if he would turn to me and ask hey baby wanna watch me? we got into talking about it and he said he just wanted to see if this singer we kind of like was in a porn..but whats the harm in asking me if i wanted to see to..it was like a one man show..hmmm wait and see what happends when i pull the same trick see how he likes..hey might spice up our bedroom little bit..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I actually do the same thing as your husband and love to watch porn with or without my husband..its not that im looking at the men and wishing I were with them or that my husband would look like them.. its more of the fantasy and learning new positions to try on my husband. Be thankful your husband is comfortable enough to watch it in the same room and probably would love to watch it with you if you were up to it try it you may like it :)
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2011