how do you know your so doesnt find you sexy anymore

idk but i think after all these years he just doesnt find me sexy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• when he starts looking at other girls behinde your back and acting really weird, like watching porn and so on.
    Anonymous

• eh...as for the pp's comment about porn, ALL men watch porn wether they admit it or not

you should tell him that you dont feel like he's attracted to you anymore and ask what you could do to change that....sometimes you have to change things up....do something specifically that HE likes or something new that he has wanted to try before but you havent done yet...if he's a good man, you'll get much more in return ;)

if not, then maybe it's time to look into other options...my ex husband made me feel horribly unattractive and like no one would ever find me sexy...but i found a man that can't keep his hands off me eventhough i've gained 30lbs and dress comfy most days
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• ask him. i thought the same thing about mine.. he is just not as expressive of his emotions.. good luck
    Anonymous

• ALL men DO NOT watch porn. ALL men probably HAVE watched porn in their life. Learn it. Anyways, no, I don't think your SO doesn't find you sexy if he looks at other women, because a man can have the sexiest woman on earth and he'd still check out the other goods. It's just human nature. I think couples just get "use" to each other, and there really isn't anything on you he hasn't seen a million times. I'm sure he still thinks you are attractive. He's just use to how you look so it's not like "Wow" anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Do you notice anything different about him?

Does he still tell you are beautiful? Only you know him better than us if you notice anything odd about him then I guess this is a sign. But do all you can to stay sexy for him.in love

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2009