Did holidays this year come fast to you?

they sure did for me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• Yes! I'm thinking it's because we've been so busy this year, and not because I'm getting older! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:20 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Yes. I kept thinking I have a couple more months to get gifts and send out cards and here it is so close. We are celebrating Christmas dec 4th since my DH deploys before so I lost about 2 weeks of preperation time.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:36 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Oh my, yes! This year has been so very hectic and crazy busy that the days & months have just flown by in a blurr of activities. I can't believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving (where did the rest of the month go!?) or that I only have two weeks to prepare for Hannukah after Thanksgiving and then only two weeks after the first night of Hannukah I've got to get ready for Christmas - - - - Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• OMG yes!! I am so not ready!!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 9:24 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Not at all! I love the holidays, its my favorite time of year. So much fun stuff going on! but I'm the type of girl who enjoys shopping on black friday, enjoys the hustle and bustle of the day, spends evenings doing crafts and watching Christmas movies with the kids, love to bake holiday treats, love going to "office" parties, love going to the candlelight ceremony at the church, love cooking big meals for our holiday gatherings. It's all so wonderful to me!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I don't know where this year went at all! I think the older I get the faster time passes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I agree with salexander. Each year flies by faster & faster :(
    Geea

Answer by Geea at 5:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2009