Any Advice

I'm sooooooooooooo ANGRY right now! I have to talk to you ladies because my husband doesn't get it... If i had the means to have a dozen kids i would.. Right now I only have one so don't worry.. but i just found out that a old friend has just had her THIRD BABY! She's not even 19! And yet i'm so jealous! I hate to sound conceded but there is no way she's a better mom then me and hasn't she heard of birth control? How do you ladies try to control your baby making feverness?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 11:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just because she is having lost of babies doesnt mean she is a good mom and it doesnt mean she is being responsible. you can only control yourself.. and being responsible and having children at your own pace and as you can afford them is being the best mom there is!
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 1:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• If you want another baby then have one. If will make you happy then I am sure that you guys will always find a way to make things work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2009