What are some cute or funny things your kids or friend kids have said ?

fraziersmom

Asked by fraziersmom at 11:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will be the first to answer my own question LOL
    One day I was with a friend and her 6 yr old son. He was spelling his name, told me his birthday, and other things. I said Your pretty smart Jamie. He said I know, but sometimes I get in trouble for being smart. I had to laugh at this one.
    fraziersmom

Answer by fraziersmom at 11:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• when i had to go to the ss office to change my name i had my son with me and there was a "small person" in the back working and my son happend to see him and said "hey, that kid is too little to work, why aint he at school"..my face turned beet red and i was so embarrassed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• My daughter and I were at the Drs office one day and she saw a man with a patch on his eye, he probably had surgery or something. She says "Mom! Look! A pirate! AAAAAAAAAARG". Then she started asking him if he had any treasure etc LOL Embarassingly good times.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My friends 5 year old son decided at my wedding that he was in love with me and that he was going to marry me, not my husband. Before the cermony I was playing with him and grabbed him and started kissing all over his face. He immediately ran to my husband and said "haha I kissed your wife!!" He was climing all over me all day. And the next day when dh and I were startign to leave he was sitting on my lap. Dh came and sat down next to us. He looked at dh and said SHE'S MINE! then offered to go outside and fight him lol. A year later I am pregnant and for my baby shower he made me a card. he wrote in the card that he was happy I am happy but he doesn't understand why I won't wait for him and that he hopes DH can provide for the baby. and if not then he gets 25 cents a week for cleaning his room lol. It was so cute. Kinda creepy, but cute at the same time lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Oh my son has seen women with patches over their eyes too. Then proceeded to tell me "Look Mom! A lady Pirate." I said,"No hun, that's just a lady who had eye surgery. She is not a Pirate." he then said,"That's not fair. Then she should not pretend to be one like I was for Halloween!" I said," Now THAT'S not fair at all son. Equal rights, women can be Pirates too." he said,"No Mom, they can't. Look, SHE is a GYPSY Pirate, she has on a dress! A skally-wag!" Oh great! Thank god we were in the van and no where in earshot of her!

The woman was wearing a long dress to her ankles, and a week before he was asking what certain outfits were from the catalog we had. A gypsy was one of them! LOL

Sheeeeeeeeesh the things kids come up with! And he is only 5 yrs old!

I actually thought she looked more like that old psychic online, "Call me now! Call CLEO today!" LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• When my son was about 5, he was telling us about singing a song in school. My mom asked him "did you sing in harmony"? and he answered, "no, we sang in English".
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:14 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I have to tell this story although it happened over 20 years ago. My mom was shopping with my dd, they went into the dressing room so my mom could try on a dress. As my mom was undressing my dd asked, "Mawmaw what is that your wearing?" My mom said, "it's a girdle"...my dd asked, "What's it for?"...my mom answered, "It's to hold my fat in."....my dd, 4 years old at the time, thought about this for a minute then said....,"ummm, mawmaw, I don't think it's working."
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 9:23 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• There's an elderly man with long white hair and a long white beard that works at the Target near our home. Every time my DD sees him she starts shouting, "Santa! Santa!" She's 2 1/2.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 25, 2009