Taking the kids to see Santa?

Are you going? Are you going to buy pics? I can't buy pics. this year:( Kids still want to see Santa. What is your plan. To those who celebrate Christmas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• We're taking ours, & getting pictures. You know, you can take your own pictures. They sometimes don't like that, they'd rather you buy theirs, but you are permitted to take your own.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I plan on asking them if they'd like to see Santa this year. No doubt they will both say yes. Pictures? mmmm. maybe. Probably not unless MIL decides to pay for them. My kids don't believe in the physical form of Santa so pictures of the boys with Santa aren't really a big thing here for us.
    I think i'll be taking LOTS of pictures of when we go to a local nursing home with some small gifts and a friendly disposition. And when we purchase a few books from our bookstore to donate to the local library and school library. etc. etc. We'll be doing a lot that stuff this year.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:41 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Hmmmm, take your own camara. I will have to check on that. I didn't think it was allowed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Probably not. I took him last year since he was only a month old and it was his First Christmas (the pic was adorable! he fell asleep so Santa posed sleeping with him after reading The Night Before Christmas--my favorite Christmas picture ever, anways) but it was pretty expensive--$36 was the lowest price. They wouldnt let us use our personal camera last year and I doubt the rules changed.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Just remember its flu season. Try not to stand to close to people on line, you can use a stroller as a divider. Don't forget to wash their hands, Santa's a petri dish.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• We don't go to a department store to see Santa. Hubby's squadron does a kids Christmas party where they always have Santa there. It is flu season, and I heard a report the other day about how many kids who are contagious but not showing symptoms can go see Santa, and how many germs live on Santa's clothes where those kids touch, as well as in Santa's beard, etc. So just bring some hand sanitizer!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• 4 little letters/numbers H1N1. No way.
    Anonymous

• Oh my, we may just skip. I don't need sick kids for Christmas.
    Anonymous