Seriously, Is It All In My Mind???

I have been feeling little flutters & soft "kicks" for a few days now & I'm not pregnant!! (my husband had a vasectomy) And no, it's not gas! I have 4 kids, I know what it feels like. Am I nuts or what??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lol why dont you take a pregnancy test still? And those feelings your getting in your stomach are the same feelings when i was 8 weeks pregnant. I have 2 kids and one more on the way due in april. i have felt those soft kicks and flutters with all 3 pregnancies.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 12:45 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• did ya pee on a stick?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• how long did dh have his vasectomy, its a small chance, but you can still get pregnant w/in the first year of his vasectomy. if not pee on the stick just in case. stranger things have happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My husband had a vasectomy 3 yrs ago while I was pregnant with baby #4, I can't be pregnant! & no, I didn't pee on a stick... I'm afraid! LOL...
    Anonymous

• I have had those phantom flutters, i dont know what causes it but my OB assured me that I was not the only woman to have it happen.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Pee on a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2009