what TV realty shows do you like?

What TV reality shows do you like? I find myself Watching VH1 reruns and I hate it.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 12:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• Its my guilty pleasure! Im a sucker for the VH1 shows (for the love of ray j; tough love) and The Real Housewives of Orange County (though I love all the seasons) I hate that I love it so much, lol
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I love the Amazing Race, getting to see places I'll never see any other way.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:16 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• The Real Housewives of Orange County, the show where Tabitha takes over the salons, and I cannot remember the name of it I just started watching it, there are three guys who are real estate agents and they only do multi million dollar homes, I love that show!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2009