Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

girl sending pictures to my husband

there is this little girl, shes 18 years ol,d that my husband knew through an old friend of his. his friend dated this girl when she was in high school and then left her for my husband's ex (not while my husband was with this girl). well i guess this break up kind of messed with this girls head because she's obsessive. we tried to be friends to her after the break up because she seemed lonely but all she talked about was how she and her ex were meant to be and how my husband and his ex were meant to be. it was truly upsetting but i chalked it up to her being young and missing the way things were. well, then she started telling me that my husband dated her and slept with her while we were together. i know he didn't, he's always thought she was too young (she would have been 17 when this happened, my husband would have been 23) and i know he thought the age difference was weird when his friend was dating her.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • she texts all the time, but she never calls. we've tried nicely asking her to stop, we've been mean, we've tried everything, except going ot the police. this girl seems to have convinced herself she had a relationship with my husband. we hadn't seen this girl in over a year, at her ex's cousins' wedding, and we had no contact info for us, so i know there was no way my husband was with her. she contacted me on a social networking site, seemed sad, so i wanted to be nice. the other night she sent a naked picture to my husband. we're thinking about going to her mom because she still lives at home. my husband is afraid that this girl will claim that he raped her or something because she's told me that he hit her and pressured her into sex. my husband wouldnt do anything like that! i'm at my wits end! advice?!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

  • wow, i would totally ignore her. period.. save her texts.. but DO NOT RESPOND
    save her pics etc.. save everything but DO NOT RESPOND!!!

    Answer by Tummysmomma at 1:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

  • Change all numbers, delete all contact info.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

  • Take what you have to the police. They can look at all the records and see that she is messed up. After that, change his number.

    Answer by Katlyne120806 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

  • Change your numbers and myspace etc... Do NOT make any more contact with her. Your DH should never talk to her, be alone with her, text or anything. Save phone records showing incoming AND outgoing info. That way if she tries to accuse him of anything you have proof that SHE did all the contacting.

    Answer by pnwmom at 2:31 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

  • she sounds psycho! one of those girls who are crazy and will do anything to get a guy. why dont you just change your cell number? save all text info and anything she says to you on the net. call the cops!

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

  • I would file a report and then change your number.. and at the end of that if she claims he raped her then he already has a report of her bothering him

    Answer by miss_nevin at 2:47 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships