What could it be???

So my husband is getting my Christmas present this weekend. He was giving me LOTS of hints tonight, but I am totally stumped!! Here's what I know:

It's metal; It's not "pagan" related(I have gotten pagan presents in the past), it could be useful in homeschooling, it also has rubber(it is not a plunger), it's smaller than the medicine cabinet, and I have said it would be awesome. It's also more of a "woman thing". It is not a wagon, a file cabinet, a washboard, or a clothesline. It's less than $50. It is not an electronic device.

this may not help at all(it didn't me!), but you can start throwing stuff out there for the fun of it!

rosesNclovers

Asked by rosesNclovers at 1:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• We are apparently in on it and keeping it a secret! (why didn't I get that memo?)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• lol. IDK, but I'm surprised people didn't just start throwing stuff out there(I was!). Oh well. More fun for me.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 9:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2009