Exercise videos/DVDs... Are there any that work?

I'd like to start a workout program (for weight loss) and am considering ordering some DVDs. Are there any programs that work with minimal time to work out? My baby doesn't nap very well and I have limited dedicated time - I am not able to spend an hour at a time working out which makes cardio difficult. What have you used that has worked?

Tuzyae

Asked by Tuzyae at 4:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• determination and dedication worked for me. i MADE time.
    :)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 7:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I love Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds DVD's! They are based on the miles you put in but generally each mile = 15 minutes, so if you do one of her 2 mile DVD's it's a 30 minute workout. I lost 50 pounds in 4 months by building up to the 3 and 4 mile videos and watching what I eat.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Second the walk away the pounds ones, though she's a little heavy on God from time to time, if it doesn't bother you, the workouts are awesome.
    Anonymous

• Love Leslie Sansone! You can get some with the option to do 1, 2 or 3 miles or do them in combination. Also, I just started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred -- Whew, that is much tougher!
    pianonightstars

Answer by pianonightstars at 9:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Love WatP, Crunch Gym Cardio Salsa, and the 10 Minute Solutions Dance It Off. I would recommend NOT getting The Biggest Loser Boot Camp - poor instructions on technique, very abrupt transitions between movements (and you have to look at Vicky and Heba through 2/3 of it blech).

Check into getting Netflix - they have a ton of videos on their instant viewing option, so you can just click and watch on your computer, and a bunch more in the dvd queue you can have mailed to you. Try them that way first before you commit. Check your library too. Most of them have some you can check out.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• Jillian micheals has a really great video
    jerzeegrl0205

Answer by jerzeegrl0205 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• tony hortons ten minute trainer. great if ur on time constraint or not.
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 5:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2009