How can i get pregnant

I am 24years old and i am trying to conceive for the past 6 months and every month i will have the symptoms of pregnant but after 2 days i will get my period my doubt is whether i am infertile or whether i have to be careful after getting these symptoms.I am doing all my routine works after symptoms. I doubt whether doing hard works or having hard intercourse with my partner after the symptoms of pregnant will lead in miscarriage. pls advise the best tips to get pregnant faster. i am very frustrated and stressed due to these. pls advise and help me to get rid off from this.

JeslinPaul

Asked by JeslinPaul at 5:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I suggest you buy ovulator predictor kits and see if you're actually ovulating. Or you can use fertilityfriend.com and track your basal temp, cervical mucuos, cervix position, etc and the site will tell you when you're most likely ovulating.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 5:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I suggest you relax. Stress is not going to get you pregnant. It will prevent it. Go to your doctor. Calculate when you are ovulating.

Answer by louise2 at 6:57 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I just turned 23 and have been ttc for 2 years now. I have one daughter and cannot get pregant again for the life of me! Let me know if you find anything that works! Good luck :)
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2009