How do i get friends on cafemom?

hi cafemoms i need friends

momella417

Asked by momella417 at 6:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Just add anyone you would like to get to know. I am sure most people will not mind at all! Or join groups that catch your interest and get to know people there. = )
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 6:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• You see where your name and sweetest's and my name are in blue and underlined? You can click on that, read our profiles and decide if you want to "friend" us that way. I'll do you right now!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:26 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• i agree with them. You can search for other moms in your own area, or you can find groups you are interested in (there are sooo many ) and make friends that way. Just browse some profiles and see if they look like someone you'd want to be friends with. Good luck hun. Ive made many great friends on here, and several that actually live just a few towns distance from me.
    ttfnt20

Answer by ttfnt20 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2009