What do you get your hubby for your anniversary?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• It depends on the number of years and what hes interested in. Guys arent into the sentimental gifts as much. Id consider tickets to a game of some sort. I gave an ex a 49ers jersey with his last name and fav number on it. You can special order them online. You can also just have someone take the kids and go to dinner and have the house to yourself.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• If its a specail year then Id make a provocative callender for him! lol If you cant afford a professional then do it yourself at home!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• nada - and visa versa.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:58 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• This year we both gave each other a card with a note in it! He is sentimental and always writes about his years with me!! Love it. We also went out for dinner with a gift someone gave us.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My husband and I just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and for him I got us reservation in a really nice hotel in downtown Austin and tickets to a Texas Longhorns Football game because that is his favorite team and some new Longhorn gear to wear to the game along with some new hunting supplies.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Every year, I post this sam exact question! I have the worst imagination when it comes to getting my DH gifts. he is big into electronics, and I have no clue about them, and would probably end up getting him a crapper. He also likes video games, which I hate, but swallow it to give him them. His bday is on the 2nd, and I have no clue what to get him for that either. I think a back rub will have to do!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:38 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• We usually don't buy gifts for each other...but he will bring home flowers and we go out to dinner, have a nice night out. I usually give him some extra special attention when we get back home.... :-)
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2009