Where are you shopping at on Black Friday? Where do you think has the better deals? Which hour is the best to go?

Ive seen the ads online and they all seem to be having the same sales. Where are you going? Im undecided if I want to start at midnight at Toys R Us or at 5am at Walmart.

Some places around here start at midnight....others at 5am. I know no matter what the stores will be busy but what time do you think there will be less people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• http://www.cjkidz.com/     - Unique inexpensive kids gifts (links for other kids stuff like Walmart etc. so I don't have to go INTO the store!)

May also shop Best Buy for a camera for my daughter

momjs

Answer by momjs at 7:27 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My mom and I are shopping the local outlets at midnight. Carters is having 50% off the entire store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• HOLY CRAP! O.O 50% off Carters, TAKE MEEE!
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I plan on going to Kohl's at 4am then to walmart @ 5am and Burlington coat factory after that. I have already looked at some of the ads and have an idea about what I want to get.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 2:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I haven't figured out what I am doing yet. I have a running list going at blackfriday.info that I will print out later and then go from there and prioritize.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Sure, why don't you check out Amazon's Black Friday Ads:

Amazon's Black Friday Ads

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:21 AM on Nov. 27, 2009