Thanksgiving is tomorrow!! WooHoo!! What are you thankful for?

In the last year, I lost my job, had a baby and got divorced but it doesnt keep me down.

I am thankful for my children, my health, my family and friends, and the Faith I still have in God.

What are you thankful for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• My family! 

If you want to teach kids to  be grateful (and not just at Thanksgiving) here is an article (bottom of page) http://www.cjkidz.com/

momjs

Answer by momjs at 7:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I am thankful for so many things, my wonderful grown children who have made me proud, the fact that I still have my mom, my husband who loves me to no end, my brother and his family and my ability to help others in need. Life has been good to me spiritualy and financially even in this screwed up economy, God's economy has not changed, it is still love and grace!
    Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Answer by older at 7:38 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My husband's wonderful job, my family and friends....and even tho I've been sick with silly little bugs for the past 3 weeks, gotta say my health, cause it could be much much worse. I'm thankful for an Almighty God who has provided all of these things for me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I am thankful for all of God's many blessings. My husband who is the most loving, respectful, intelligent, and witty man I've ever known. My son who is the sweetest, strongest, cutest, cuddle bug. My parents who sacrificed so much so that I'd never have to worry. My in laws who welcomed me with open arms into their family. My relationship with my brother which is now on the mend. All the time I had with my grandparents - I was so blessed to have them for 28 and 29 years of my life. This will be our first holiday without my Grandfather so it's bitter sweet. We miss him dearly but take great comfort in knowing that his love has brought us all closer together.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Small blessings. I am also thankful for my SO, my children and grandchildren, my mom, my sisters and friends who are like sisters to me, my brother, I am thankful we are able to get together this year and all my kids are here, our warm and safe place to live, our new truck, my SO's job....gosh I could go on and on....I have been practicing being grateful and counting my blessings! Good thing to do throughout the year!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 8:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• God has blessed my life in so many ways. We still worry financially, and we are far away from family (military), but God has provided me with a wonderful husband, awesome kids, my hubby's secure job (and the fact that he's only been deployed 4 months out of the past 12 years even though TDY's for him are more frequent), good friends, enough m oney for good food, my recent weight loss and the health benefits that come with that, there is just SO much to be thankful for! It's my favorite time of year :-)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:02 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My husband. He does everything he can to take care of me and our family. I'd truly be lost without him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Family of course. I lost my father this July 5th and my maternal grandma last Thrusday. This has been one hell of a year for me and my family. Things like these really bring the importance of family to the forefront.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2009