Which is worse?

Elected official Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) calling a female Fed official a "whore" on the radio

A radio personality, Glenn Beck calling an elected official, Sen. Landrieu (D-La) a prostitute?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You can turn Beck off, he was voted to serve the people. Grayson was voted by the people to serve the people. Both are attention whores. But Beck gets paid to do that. Graysone doesn't
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• wasn't
    Anonymous

• link
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Link? Google both yourself. Separate occasions. You were obviously able to navigate yourself to cafemom. Show us you have a brain that goes beyond social websites.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Well, Greyson called me, a tea party goer, a terrorist. I would say Greyson.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• it is sad that they have to resort to name calling, they seem like the same thing so i really cannot say one if worse... other than a radio personality isnt held to the same standard as an elected official..

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:31 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• It's possible they are both right. What did the Fed Official do?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:41 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• anon :24 (OP), if you are going to post a question about current events, it is proper courtesy to post your links. You seem a bit combative and obviously have a chip on your shoulder.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I just googled the Grayson thing, I have to say, he was talking about lobbyists - so I can't technically disagree with him. I technically don't disagree with Beck either. The worst part is, both Grayson and Beck are whores of sorts as well, so it's more like the pots calling the kettles black.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2009