What would you do? Friend making bad choices...

I haven't really spoken to this "friend" in a long time, and I didn't expect her to ever talk to me again, but here she, trying to make contact with me. Last fall, she ended up going ape-s*&t and sleeping with 3 men at the same time, while married to her husband of 8 years. I know that she didn't do anything to me, per se, but I felt really strange about the whole thing, and I don't feel like I could be comfortable around her again, especially since she is still seeing one of the men (she is now divorced). I guess, since my kids are with me most of the time, I feel like they shouldn't be around that influence. I hate to be judgemental about people, but I found myself thinking "Maybe this is normal", WHICH IS NOT COOL FOR ME! Uggh!! I almost feel like I need to be away from this morally derelict person just to protect myself! I don't ever want to think that cheating on DH is every acceptable (what to do?)

wheresdmop

Asked by wheresdmop at 8:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• This might sound like a horrible thing to do, but if you feel so strongly against this, you should ignore her, or get her out of your life. If she confronts you about it, just say that You have grown apart as friends and you dont agree with the choices she has made.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Just ignore her and tell her you are busy when she calls and dont get into her drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2009