I need help desprately

My husband and I have went through some financial struggles since he lost his job in September 2008. We had to move in with my parents. My parents was fine with us being there because we have children together and my Dad had just had brain surgery. But that soon passed. Then our life was a living hell. He finally kicked my husband out Aug 2009 My husband moved in with his Mom who wont let me see him and I am living with my parents and my dad wont let him in his yard without putting a bullet in my husbands stomach.I don't know what to do I admit me and my husband argued some when we lived there but we love each other and my asshole parents aren't even considering our children who so desperately want to see their Daddy.We are broke though and have no choice but to live where we are.I am sneaking around and seeing my husband but I don't have a car and we live about 30 miles from one another so his kids dont get a chance to see h

srb0578

Asked by srb0578 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Can you not move in with his parents?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• This is going on since 9/08? Why haven't you both got a job ? I know times are tough but it's been 15 months. Grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Is your husband abusive to you and is that why your parents don't want him around? Also is he your husband or your boyfriend?
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:20 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• There has to be more to this story...I suggest getting employment as soon as you can and get your own place.You can probably contact social services to see if you can gets ome additional help....I couldnt handle living with my parents and I just couldnt see sneaking to see my dh,I suggest you both get jobs and your own place so you can see each other.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Parents don't threaten to shoot a dd's dh unless there is something serious going on. Maybe you should listen to your parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Sounds like it's time to grow up! Why does your dad want to kill him?? Must be a very good reason he wants him to stay away. If he was abusive then you need to listen to your parents, grow up and take care of your self and your kids. C'mon no car, no job living with your parents and "sneaking" around to see your husband..pleeze!! how old are you?? 12?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Move out! How old is he? And his mother won't let you see him. I would never let anyone get in the way of me seeing my husband!! NO WAY. Get a job, at mcdonalds if you have to and both of you get out of your paren'ts house.
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• There is absolutely something you're not telling here.

If this was such a great relationship., the two of you would have found some kind of housing together. I suspect it's NOT.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2009