Travel advice

Travel vacine
I'm about to travel to take care of my I'll patent and I have been calling around trying to see where to take vacines such as yellow fever, thyfoud, and maleria. Everywhere just seems so expensive I live in the tristate area NJ, NY and I hear rumors about places offering for free. I need help please to find a place that will do it for a reasonable price or free please any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Those vaccines made a lot of my friends really really sick. I never get them when I travel. I would check the number of reported cases in the area and evaluate the risk before getting the shots. Malaria meds are horrid. I took them once and I will always risk it. The treatment and the preventative are the same thing.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Try free clinics or urgent care.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Call the department of health they should be able to tell you if they are avaliable for free and where.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2009