My coochie smells..

This is not a just for fun question, sorry but I need some answers..

So for some reasons since I have had my daugther my vagina always smells bad. I shower and like an hour later it smells. I went to the gyn a couple of times and there is nothing wrong with it. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, gross!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Honestly, it is you. A big part of mother hood, but I believe if the gyn said nothing is wrong you then you should be alright, Did they test you because I heard or at least I think I did it could be STD.

IF all is good then, they have wipes, powders and other products for down there.

I felt the same way after my first, like your not as clean down there, but the only person I told was the Gyn. :) I thought I was the only one.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Is the smell fishy? Does the odor get stronger after sex? If you answered yes to these questions then it's bacterial vaginosis...a super common vaginal infection (more common than yeast). Go to the health food store and buy some grapefruit seed extract capsules (not grapeseed extract) and take according to the label for 2 weeks and it will clear up.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• If I were you, I would get a 2nd opinion. You may have an STD, or it could be a UTI that got infected. See what the OBGYN says, or the ER and get on some antibiotics. Also you could try changing your diet. You know how if guys drink a lot of juice there cum is better, try it, it can not hurt. Good luck with this one.
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• laughingsorry! Your title just hit me really funny!

Anyway, I agree with ThrivingMom... I heard about it on the Drs. & it's different than a yeast infection.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I got tested for an STD and UTI and it all came back negativ. It also doesn't smell fishy or anything it just smells gross and the gyn told me he doesn't know why and that it is probably just my normal smell, but I know it is not. I am so grossed out by myself and I am desperate to find anything to help it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• TMI!! You probably are the only one that can smell it. Your body is still regulating itself. Try eating more yogurt. It has an active bacteria that helps with that. Also pineapple. You know that saying "you are what you eat"? Well, it's true. :) Good luck!!
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 10:19 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Ok yes I have the same problem and the gyn couldn't find nothing but it is a horrible smell that I can't rid of either and I have had a hysterecomy so no period blood smell.It does get worse after sex but I don't even have sex that often and the smell is still there. I have even come up with my arm pits are now smelling funky. I try all kinds of things that wear off. I use plain yogurt and water it downa dn put it in a squirt bottle to squirt up there once in a while.
    I think maybe it might be all the chia tea I drink although 10 yrs when it started I was drinking all of that. I wish I knew the answer too. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• How about douching and summer eve feminine sprays, also deodorizing wipes and powders. Don't be walking around with a stink puss, that is so nasty!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• DAM GIRL U HAVE MORE BALLS THEN I DO GETEN ON HER ASKING THAT ! BUT U NEED TO SEE A 2ND DR ! ! IM GLADE MINE DONT SMELL ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2009