Fans of the new V series

Is anyone else peeved that they have put it on "hiatus" or whatever they are calling it til MARCH?????

I feel like writing a nasty email to ABC.

Amaranth361

Asked by Amaranth361 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• yes! We were super mad. It doesn't even make sense! 20 week series are usually shot in 2 or 3 months. They have already filmed the shows. why make us wait?? Because ABC is a corrupt network. So pissed. Don't even ask my SO how he feels about it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• wait... what???? this is the first ive heard of this. do you know why??
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:45 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• No idea, just said last night was the last episode for the year(I have other shows I watch that arent having new ones til January so I figured that was the plan for this show too). Then at the end of the episode it said it would be back with new episodes in March 2010.

They are bringing back Scrubs, I know that much.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• This is the first I've heard of this. It does seem to happen all the time on ABC. They get you hooked and then you have to wait until they are ready to supply you again. LOL!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• my husband said that the break was due to the holidays. Many of tv shows do this. I wish that it wouldn't happen, but I don't have any say in the matter.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• See and I initially figured the holiday too but til March?? Thats the absurd part, imo.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• They do that all the time with shows, especially new ones. Glee on Fox has 1 more new episode I think and then won't be back until April.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2009