Christmas present....

I am trying to decide what to get my boyfriend for Christmas, and I just don't know. He's an over the road truck driver. I know he loves chrome for his truck, but I don't know expensive that is. He has a motorcycle that he is trying to fix up, so I thought about something for that, but I don't know how long it will be before he gets it running, so it may be a long time before he gets to enjoy it. He loves my banana bread, and I also know he loves cheesecake and tiramisu. He loves to read, but he reads so much that I don't know if I could get a book that he hasn't already read. He rents a room from a friend, so I can't really get him anything for his house. Any ideas at all?

tropicalmama

Asked by tropicalmama at 11:22 AM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• A nice bookmark from Things Remembered, you can have it engraved they arent very much..less than $20. Burn him a few CDs if he has a CDplayer in his truck. A Harley shirt or whatever he is into with his motorcyle.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• A gift card?
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Get him a gift card for Barnes and Noble. People say gift cards are impersonal but I LOVE to read and no one ever knows what books to get me so they get me gift cards. I really enjoy getting them because then I can go book shopping, something I love to do. Maybe buy a fancy cheesecake and put the gift card on top of it for him.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2009