Have you read this letter to Obama?

This deserves a standing ovation imo BRAVO..

This has been circulating the web and I checked with snopes which says its 'undetermined' that there is an actual Estes man who did serve in WWII but they have not been able to verify if he did write this letter..

Anyway I love it!

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 12:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Of course you would. I bet you hated the song Dear Mr. President by P!nk because it was about Boooosh..
    Anonymous

• Whether its true or not its well stated.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Hey Anon :40...some people give more credence to an elderly WWII veteran (you know...like a REAL American Hero) than to some entertainer. Perhaps that's just me....I dunno.

I'm so sick of all the snarky "Anon's" around here. If you have the balls to say it ladies, say it with your own voice.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 12:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• thanks sterling agree

anon i could careless about pink..and gwb is overwith ...why must you resort to that old lame tactic..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Wonderfully written letter. I hope it is real. I hope it was sent to him.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I bet you hated the song Dear Mr. President by P!nk because it was about Boooosh..

I would have ahted it because it was by pink, let alone what it was about.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• If you have the balls to say it ladies, say it with your own voice.

Exactly.... Anons are pathetic cowards. Just ignore them. Don't give them the attention they are seeking... They are attention whores ashamed to show their SN/Avatar... Think about it, these patetic anons don't have to "own" anything. They never have stand behind what they believe in. And they are raising children.. Sad, isn't it?

You're despicable to bring ones children into it!
    Anonymous

• I read it tnm and it resembles dozens of worthless, baseless internet spam thats out there ever day. The same old lines, the same old insults.

This: You fly around the world telling our friends and enemies despicable lies like: " We're no longer a Christian nation" " America is arrogant" -

Is in every anti-Obama chain email out there. We aren't a Christian nation, we are a nation of many religions, we do not have a national religion, and America IS arrogant.

Honestly the rest is just the same old talking points, and we've been over those a dozen times so need to rehash. BTW the picture of the real Harold Estes shows many wrinkles :) So I doubt he'd write that line, let alone anything on the internet.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Oh and bringing children into posts is tacky and below the belt. Anon or no anon.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:54 PM on Nov. 25, 2009