could this be labor all ready?

Im 31.1 weeks pregnant and yesterday my baby dropped and i know it can drop way before u go into labor but then today im having some serious back cramps and hot flashes and im really short on breathers. Could this be signs of labor already?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe, maybe not. :-) I thought I was starting the other day - 36 hours of contractions, cramping, and pressure. Well, it eventually slowed and stopped. Still waiting here.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 12:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Are you sitting at home with these contractions or are u in the hospital? I still am not sure what a contraction feels like but my lower back hurts sooo bad feels like it is moving apart and i cant breath because im short on air it feels like and i keep getting hot flashes but i dont want to go to er with out knowing whats going on and them look as me like a retard.
    Anonymous

• i would go to the hospital because if it is labor they can stop it and if its not then they can tell you what it is. they are very understading i went to the the hospital 5 times before i finaly had my son on the 5th time. all of them were in december i started going on december 6th and he was finalyborn the 31st and each time i went they were supper pateint and explained everythign that was going on
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 12:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• How early were u jajamama? If im in labor this would put me 9 wks early. : (
    Anonymous

• Make sure you are hydrated. If you can drink a LOT of water, have a healthy snack, rest a bit, you can see if you have changes.
    And if not try a soothing bath and/or go for a walk.
    If you can time contractions then see how frequent.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2009