Anyone wanna come clean my house?

Lol jk! im tryin to scrub my house but its kinda not happenin i have really bad cramps an a 5 an 3 yr old running around pullin toys out! an i have to stop every 20 mins to put my 8 wk old back to sleep cuz my other 2 wont shut up! so now im taken a brake cuz my cramps have gotten alot worse! urg wish i could just wiggle my nose an it be done! what about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ive got major morning sickness and a 5 and 4 yr old that wont listen so i feel you! i need a maid!
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Girl, I am WITH YOU!!!! The house isn't a wreck or anything, but it definitely needs cleaned up before tomorrow. My 3 year old was trying to help... lol... which I appreciate. But her version of helping is stacking everything (food included) in a pile, in the corner of the living room. Now that she's napping, my 7 month old is awake and cranky from teething. Not to mention, I did a really intense work out on Monday and my abs are so sore today, I could scream! Funny stuff. I'm not really complaining, though. Life is good here, just messy!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 12:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• i got a 2 year old and a house full of people that im trying to clean around. not getting anywhere so im taking a break to lol
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• LOL i was just thinking the same thing! I usually love cleaning but right now i just don't want to :) It will get done sometime today, probably when i put the kids down for a nap.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:10 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• nobody is coming tomorrow, just us, so iam so lazy today....tomorrow ....
    Roxyfoxy36

Answer by Roxyfoxy36 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2009