In laws

My husband does not get along with his family. He joined the Marine corp when he was 19 just to get away from them. His mother and us got into pretty bad a couple months back and we had it out. My husband has refused to answer her phone calls or emails because he doesn't want anything to do with her. She has done ALOT of messed up things and can be and cruel sick b*tch at times. Well SHE WON"T GO AWAY. She has now threatened to call my husband commanding officer if he doesn't call her back. WTF??? Oh and of course this is all MY fault right. What do we don?

Jillybeans24

Asked by Jillybeans24 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• What is she going to say if he calls his CO? My son won't talk to me, make him call me? She sounds a bit nutty. IDK, i think ignoring her would be the only thing to do???
    Anonymous

• WE've delt with this same situation almost to a T. Why does she have his work information? My MIL tried that and couldn't get past the base opperator. He could give his chain of command a heads up, not sure. Sorry this situation is super horrible i know it's finally ending for us as MIL is getting the damn picture 6 and a half years later :(
    82ndairbornewif

Answer by 82ndairbornewif at 1:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I agree with airborn. I'd have him give a heads up, just so everyone knows she's a bit batty and you all want nothing to do with her.Then atleast you can have a little peice of mind.I'd jst ignore her from there.Sorry you have this problem, that stinks!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2009