Can't wait for Husband to go to Work It's so fusterating?

I feel like I have 3 kids instead of 2. Why do you ask. Before I didn't have to take care of him he would just come home eat take a shower and sleep and during weekends we would hang out. I loved it like that Now things have change it's been a year that he has been home he works from home now so I see him all the time. I hate it because there is not time apart. What can I do. I don't have someone to take care of my kids they are to young they are 3 and 1.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 12:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you or he ever considered some extra cash online offers?http://www.cashcrate.com/1729595 i just started a couple days ago and have no complaints. Hope things look up for you! Hang in there.
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 1:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• So make some time apart you say you have noone to watch your kids..HIM! On a weekend have him watch your kids so you can go out for a few hours.
    82ndairbornewif

Answer by 82ndairbornewif at 1:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• He's home...he CAN watch the kids. Head on out.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Since I've been with my husband I rarely have time to myself... he encourages me to do things, though. Since he is working at home, I assume there is set "work" and "off" time (that's the recommended and healthy way)... Just schedule something for yourself... join a book club, meet a friend for coffee, go take a walk by yourself... just tell him. Sometimes I will just go spend time alone in another room - my husband at first thought I was trying to avoid him, but I just told him I am never alone, I like to have time to myself sometimes - not about you, it's about me. He was a grownup and so he accepted and understood. Don't get stuck by what you think he expects.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2009