omg this is sooo embarrising but....

my babys dad came and got him last nite when he got out of work. not long after he left with my 3 mth. old son I get a voicemail. its from the dad. he was having a conversation w another male and didn't realize his phone had called me. he was telling this man that he would perform oral sex on him on the way(where ever they were goin). he kept sayin "I'm so scared we are gonna get caught. if we get pulled over we're gonna keep driving". mind you, my 3 month old is in the back seat the whole time. I'm so shocked! what can I do? I could keep the baby from him til coustdy is ordered but then what? I really need advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd call him... and tell him whatever he does on HIS time is HIS business... but he better not perform ANY sexual acts in front of MY child. Good Luck..... Do you have his plate #?
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Wow!!! That's all I can say. I agree with LyTe, exactly what I would do.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Save the voicemail!!! And talk to your lawyer. I have no idea what you should do, but save it and get some good legal advice.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Just thought I would add - on top of the sex with the child there, he has no business encouraging someone to run from the police, drive recklessly, and be distracted while driving when he has his child in the vehicle!!!! Even if the sex isn't an issue, he is putting your child in serious danger!!!!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I would call him and say "I just got an interesting voicemail from you....when your friend was in the car with you. What you do on your time and with who is your business but when you have our child, I would appreciate it if you put that stuff on hold until you bring him home." Save the voicemail in case you need to take further action to protect your child.
    Anonymous

• You cant hold your child from his father for that..
    Anonymous

• keep the voicemail so that when you go to court you can use it to say he is not keeping your son safe. Although some may think nothing of doing sexual things when driving, it is unsafe bc the driver isn't concentrating only on driving. That is putting your baby in danger. I would also say something to him. The only way i think you will acheive anything in court is if you have the voicemail, because that can't be denied.
    Anonymous

• Call your lawyer and find out what you can do to keep him away. I would not like it one bit if my child were in that car, I don't care how old the LO is. He doesn't need to be performing sexual acts anywhere near the child... it's for behind closed doors in his own time, not when he's supposed to be taking care of his 3 month old. Oh and like the PP's said keep that message as proof. You might need it.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Another thought! Are their laws about having sex while driving? I would call the police and find out.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• that is funny, i would tell him he acidently called and u herd all that.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 1:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2009