Husband wants to get a web cam

He mentioned it to me recently, we have an older desktop computer and have never owned one of those things. I think he wants to get naughty with it, and probably try to get me to as well. I am sort of torn about how I feel about it. I don't want him to sneak around with one of those behind my back.

Do any Moms have them or use them or their husbands use them? What do they do with them and how do you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Well hubby and I have one and we had some fun with them, but we also used them to talk to each other while I was in the hospital. I don't know about your husband, but I know mine would not use it for any other naughty purpose, except for when I am involved.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• do you mean like getting off with other women on the cam? i would be outraged.

we do have a cam, we didn't have one until he deployed. we got one so we could see each other. he's always wanting to get naughty with me on the cam, and i admit i did have "cam sex" or whatever you want to call it with him while on the cam only a couple times. as much as i hate it, i did it for him. he just wouldn't stop nagging me about it.
    Anonymous

• We have ours and we use it to conference with family and relatives out of state and out of the country. If he is sneaky he doesn't need a web cam, he will figure a way to do it. If you don't have any real reason for it, do you really have to be that suspicious?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• It's really no big deal. It doesn't necessarily mean that they want to get naughty on the cam. We have family and friends who live far away and we like to let them see our son and how he is growing up. Some ppl do get naughty, but that's not the only reason ppl buy them.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• We use ours all the time. Sometimes for naughty stuff. But many times not. It's great for the kids too because it allows them to see daddy.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• OP here.....I am scared or suspicious or whatever you want to call it because I'm not worried he is going to expose himself to other women but to other men. He is of the curious type, let's call it that.
    Anonymous

• oooohhh ok um yeah
    Anonymous

• Loosen up and enjoy getting naughty with you husband and the webcam!
    Anonymous