uncircumcised and oral sex..TMI

My Dh wants oral sex often...im not a fan for more than one reason....but the biggest reason is Dh is uncircumcised. now b4 yall go bashing hear me out. On the first attempt of oral sex, b4 it started I noticed a strong urine odor of the head of DH thingy...so i calmly said maybe you should go freshen up again...he did, but that the only way I will do it...now everytime I decide to do , which is not often, I have to do the sniff test...which is a mode breaker and I would imagine embarassing even thou he seems cool about it..he's only been in the clear like 2 times. but even after his shower his thingy still has that pee odor so I just stop all together. he ask me why I dont i just say cause i dont like too. i cant say cuz ur thingy stinks, anyone ever dealt with something similar to this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I haven't so I am no help but I have always been curious about what it is like to give oral sex to an uncircumcised man. The odor issue does not sound cool though.
    Anonymous

• I'm dealing with it right now! I think the only way to handle it is to be honest and tell him the reason you don't do it often is because there is an odor. I just came to this conclusion myself! Then in the future, when he wants oral, he can freshen up on his own without you having to do a "Sniff test!"
    Anonymous

• Oral sex is just gross! Don't you have any self respect? Come on, that's his pee pee, why would you put it in your mouth? I wouldn't be with a man that required degrading myself so that he could feel good. Nasty.
    Anonymous

• OMG! How gross that an adult is doing ADULT THINGS. **SARCASM** she didn't ask what you think of oral sex, nor did she ask you to do it. And it's called a PENIS, not a 'pee pee'.. what are you 5?

Anyways.. I agree with the other anon... be honest about it.. Good Luck.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• The problem isn't so much that he is unciced..the problem is he is using poor hygiene. Just be straight up about it but be kind at the same time. No need to make him feel self conscious. Poor hygiene is a lot more of an issue than making oral sex unpalatable, it can lead to serious infections.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Hmmm...seems to me he hasn't been thorough in his "freshening up".
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 2:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I have never noticed an odor like you are describing. And no my DH isn't circ'ed. There is always a distinct "masculine" smell which I kinda like, but not one of urine. Sorry I can't help. My suggestion is that if you know you are gonna go down on him that night, think way ahead and suggest that you two have a little foreplay time in the shower together. It won't break the mood and you both can get cleaned up and smelling awesome.
    Anonymous

• I only give him oral after we get out of the shower...or in the shower.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Men love oral sex..no matter what conditions you put on it they will still follow you around like a puppy. I would tell him that you want to please him but the next time you come across a stinky penis your gonna with hold oral for a month. There is a line of respect here and I know you don't want to offend him but come on. He should respect you enough to keep his junk clean. Basic hygeine is a must. I would never let my DH go down on me unless I was straight from the shower. And to the anon that thinks oral is gross....I seriously feel sorry for your man and your lack of adventure in the bedroom. Oral is only degrading if you place that stuffy stigma on it. I believe oral sex is more intimate than intercourse.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it has anything to do with him being uncircumcised as much as it does with him just lacking some basic hygiene skills.... My SO is circumcised, but I grew up in Europe, where circumcision isn't really done. And since I have always had a healthy sexual appetite, I've seen my share of both kinds, heh. And honestly, I've never encountered the same problem you seem to be having. So tell your guy to pay a little more attention to scrubbing his man bits whenever he showers!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2009