What week does morning sickness usually start?

I also need to know how you know how many weeks pregnant you are. Is it from the start of your last period? At what week do you go to the doctor?

karina400

Asked by karina400 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You start counting day one as the first day of your last period. Morning sickness can start at any point and if you are lucky it wont start at all. But most of the time it starts around the 6th week of pregnancy. I always went to the doc as soon as I Found out I was pregnant
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• morning sickness can start whenever it wants to! there are pregnancy due date calculator on here that you just add your first day of your last period and it tells you how far you are!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 2:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• For both my pregnancys it was 6 weeks. I'm almost 9 weeks now and this is my first good day in a while.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• roughly around 6 weeks.
    Anonymous

• M/S usually starts around 6 - 8 weeks, but it could come earlier, later, or not at all. The first day of your last period is the starting point for counting the length of your pregnancy. How soon you see the doctor may depend on your doctor. Some will see you as soon as you find out, but others may not see you before 10 - 12 weeks unless there is a problem.
    Anonymous

• Mine started at about 3 weeks and has been steady since! Nothing helps but it seems when I eat small amounts throughout the day expecially healthy it calms it down alot! Im still confused on that because the count it from you rlast period but I got preggo the week or 2 before I was supposed to have it. It just depends on the person.
    Anonymous

• I never had morning sickness. I didn't throw up once in my entire pregnancy.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• With my most recent pregnancy it started around 5 weeks. I never threw up, just constantly felt like I was going to.
    Anonymous

• min started at 3 weeks and i still have morning sickness ill be 6 weeks tomorrow and my dr seen me at 5 weeks but i also had misscarried a few times so she wanted to make sure everything was fine
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• when it feels like it.

I only had late afternoon/evening sick in the second trimester and only with baby #2.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2009