Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I take a HPT now or wait?

Okay, I am not going to ask if it is possible or if I am pregnant because I hate those questions. It is possible because I had unprotected sex with my husband. I have to take a HPT to know if I am pregnant or not. I know all of that so please don't answer with that kind of stuff. So, here is my situation. My husband was out of town most of the month. We had unprotected sex last Friday (five days ago). I was supposed to start my period yesterday, but didn't start. Should I take an HPT now or wait another week to see if I start? I guess I don't know when to test simply because it is early for implantation to have occurred, and therefore even if I am pregnant, I don't know if it is too soon to show up. Thanks in advance!


Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • It is definitely too soon. I would wait at least another week.... maybe 2 weeks.

    Answer by JenMarie2007 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009