would u forgive ur husband

if you cought him talking to other girls on line? hmmm for the 2 time in 1 year

mommyto2txboys

Asked by mommyto2txboys at 2:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• nope
    Anonymous

• if you keep forgiving him, he will sooner or later have no boundaries and keep doing that, plus possibly many more other things.
    Anonymous

• IDK.. I need more info. My DH has female friends, and he talks to them online. I don't see just talking in a friendly manner something to 'forgive'.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• NOPE
    Anonymous

• depends on whether he was hiding it from me, if it was just friendly talk or something more sinister.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• No, it's just giving him the ok to do it again. You caught him 2 times, I bet he's doing it all the time & you just haven't seen it.
    Anonymous

• Depends on the circumstances. I talk to my friends (male and female) online, and so does my SO. Nothing wrong with that. If he is talking to strange girls, trying to hook up, then yeah, I'd have a problem with that. Matter of fact, I'd throw his sorry ass out the door in a heartbeat.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• What kind of talking? I'm not going to tell him he can have NO communication with 50% of the population. Anyone who thinks that's realistic is headed for divorce court eventually. So...mine does chat online with women he knows. No big deal as he tells me all about it anyway and nothing of import is ever said; they talk about job hunting or politics.

If he's flirting and you've told him to knock it off and he's STILL doing it...marriage counseling. Go yourself if he won't go with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I'm sorry but anyone who says men and women can be friends is full of it. Any man will tell you the same thing. Men don't have women friends. They are friends with other men and women are just potential lays. It's crude but true. Now, if I caught my DH flirting with other women online or IRL, I'd be packing some bags.
    Anonymous

• it would depend on the content of the conversations and the intentions involved.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2009