What does this dream mean??

{*note: I am seperated from my husband} I was talking to some girl and asking where Danny was, my husband. She said he was in the house with her mom. I went to try and talk to him but the mom, she was a very heavy set lady, said I didn't need to talk to him. I explained that I had to talk to him about our son and she said ok, but the next thing I know I'm staying the night there and feeling really uncomfortable. I feel like something is not right and he is not safe. The older lady keeps opening my door and making sure Danny isn't in there. I finally talk to Danny when he sneaks into my room, I ask him whats going on and he tells me that he cannot get away. I tell him we can sneak out together and get away from that place. He says ok and we are trying to, but it seems like everything we try the lady is right there. She keeps calling Danny Buggy. She says "Buggy doesn't wanna go with you" & "Buggy is happy here" cont. in comment

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 2:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You subconsciously feel that at some point in your relationship, probably the latter part, that you didn't give him the support and for lack of a better word, the protection. that YOU think he needed. You have the feeling (again, subconcious) that by the time you could have shown him you wanted to fix the problem he was too closed off (sick, behind a door) to believe you. You think that there is something keeping him from trying to give it another shot. Whether its a person or a job or an addiction. You feel that this thing (the big woman/mother figure) is more important in his life than you, but not because he wants it that way. (sneaking into your room and asking for help.) You feel that if you could just show him that YOUR the more important thing in his life all would be well. But you feel that you have been fighting this obstacle (the big woman/mother figure) long enough and its too strong.(your weak when you fight her)
    Anonymous

• & "you can never take Buggy away from here." I feel that he isn't safe there and needs my help but is unable to make clear decisions for himself. I try to talk to the lady and tell her that I will be taking DANNY with me when I leave. She then walks in between me & him and he's gone. I can't find him anywhere and I try to fight her but I feel weak. I finally see him through a little door and he looks very bad, like sick and scared. I try to run to him but the lady starts laughing and saying "Buggy will stay here" I'm scared and trying to reach him but the hallway to the room gets longer with each step I take. When I come closer to the door and to him I reach out to him and then I wake up. I don't know what this dream means but it made me feel very nervous and worried about him. Like he needed my help and I could do nothing. I woke up feeling very upset that I wasn't able to help him. Like I had let him down. What does it mean?
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 2:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Gosh hun idk what it means but I do believe God gives us a message in our dreams sometimes....srry wish I could help.
    Anonymous

• Contd. My translation: You aren't ready to let go of your relationship, or maybe your guilt over it, just yet.
    Anonymous