What does this dream mean?

{*note: I am seperated from my husband} I was talking to some girl and asking where Danny was, my husband. She said he was in the house with her mom. I went to try and talk to him but the mom, she was a very heavy set lady, said I didn't need to talk to him. I explained that I had to talk to him about our son and she said ok, but the next thing I know I'm staying the night there and feeling really uncomfortable. I feel like something is not right and he is not safe. The older lady keeps opening my door and making sure Danny isn't in there. I finally talk to Danny when he sneaks into my room, I ask him whats going on and he tells me that he cannot get away. I tell him we can sneak out together and get away from that place. He says ok and we are trying to, but it seems like everything we try the lady is right there. She keeps calling Danny Buggy. She says "Buggy doesn't wanna go with you" & "Buggy is happy here" cont. in comment

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 2:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe subconsciously you feel like someone is pressuring him to make the wrong choices in life?

Anonymous

• & "you can never take Buggy away from here." I feel that he isn't safe there and needs my help but is unable to make clear decisions for himself. I try to talk to the lady and tell her that I will be taking DANNY with me when I leave. She then walks in between me & him and he's gone. I can't find him anywhere and I try to fight her but I feel weak. I finally see him through a little door and he looks very bad, like sick and scared. I try to run to him but the lady starts laughing and saying "Buggy will stay here" I'm scared and trying to reach him but the hallway to the room gets longer with each step I take. When I come closer to the door and to him I reach out to him and then I wake up. I don't know what this dream means but it made me feel very nervous and worried about him. Like he needed my help and I could do nothing. I woke up feeling very upset that I wasn't able to help him. Like I had let him down. What does it mean?
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 2:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• id say talk to him. in real life and just see how hes doing maybe he has some bad things going on and no one to help i dunno.
    Anonymous

• I think you miss your husband and I would call and check on him i dont know why yall are seperated but it seems you love your husband very much and yall need to work it out. It could be your insecurities too maybe you are sensing some woman is trying to take him away from you and no matter how hars you try he keeps slipping farther and farther away from you. IDK thats my intake
    sweet_bumblbee

Answer by sweet_bumblbee at 3:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2009