i am really fed up with the anon nasty child comments in this section!

I like coming here. I like "talking" to you girls, yes, even the libs. I am really effing sick of the nasty anon comments about peoples children tho!

Is there anything we can do about it? Besides press the report button? That doesn't seem to be fixing the problem! Cause yeah, I do it the moment someone goes after kids.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 3:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's easier to make a nasty comment Anon. You can pretend you didn't really say it, someone else did. You can't be called on it in the future. It's the equivalent of a drive-by insult. And it is disgusting.

It's a shame people use the anon button to insult someone's kids.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:32 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I don't know what more we can do, outside of ignore them.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Ignore it, you'll live longer. You really can't censor snarky comments.

Anonymous

• Aren't we all!!!!! when you report anons they sometimes get their account cancelled or suspended, so keep doing it and ignore them while you report.

Answer by older at 3:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Apparently someone thought I brought kids into a post on cowardly anons... I didn't.. I brought up the parent. Not the kids...
    Fact:, this site is a MOMS site
    Fact: Moms raise kids
    Fact: there are more cowardly anons starting crap on this site.
    Question: Why would moms (who raise kids) behave this way?

Sarcasm is one thing. But specificly going anon to target individualy cm's? As parent's are we suppose to raise our kids to say what they mean and mean what they say? Own it? Does life have an anon button? What is the point of going anon THEN specifically posting crap to target one cm? Why would anyone raise their kids to do that?
    I am sarcastic. It's fun. I get that. I amswer the question, with sarcasm. But there are some mean and degrading anons. who don't even answer the questions but attack moms. why?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Girl ignore! CM loves freedom of speech so unless it's part of the rules they aren't going to do much about it.. maybe we should petition to have those types of answers that are targeting people's children removed and added to the guidelines that way everyone knows they Cannot attack cafe momma's by their children
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 3:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Grly I wont address you bringing drama into another post, but you have to responsible for your comment just as an anon should.

Lovin. I just wanted to say that I enjoy talking to you to. Though I rarely agree with you, your honesty is refreshing.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 3:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• too* :)

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 3:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I had one go at my kids with her name at least she had the gonads (and i would not be surprised if she truely has them ;p) ..but yeah it lower then id stoop..I cant see getting any pleasure from it..

but anyway eff em
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• It's only the low-lifes that go after kids, therefore they should be completely ignored.
    lovetwins89

Answer by lovetwins89 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2009