When you come across a story on the internet

and it is somewhat controversial or maybe just raises an eyebrow, do you research it and try to find out if it is true? Or do you post it on CM and start major drama? I see so many stories taken from websites that if the poster had bothered to confirm it by reading something more then a blog, they would have seen it false or taken out of context. Just curious as to how many people like to educate themselves first before spreading rumors as fact.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always research EVERYTHING!! No way I am gonna state something as fact and then later find out it was not true.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• if it interests me enough..i will research it further...however, most internet sources are not reliable sources. you can not believe everything you hear or read. (especially these days). it is best to form your own educated opinion rather than jumping to conclusions. at least this way those thought will be of your own..and not someone else's.
    Anonymous