??HELP??

Okay let me start off by sayin im one of thse mothers that are scred of vaccines, so I delayed my son's. he just now at 20mths old had his 12mth shots. he has been unusually ill, which i thought was the shots, and plus he has a lil bit of a cold, but should he still be actin out? its worse than ever before. should I be concerned? Did your child act like this, and is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• he got them last Friday...forgot to add that!
    Anonymous

• So, you are scared of vaccines, but you gave them to him anyway? I guess its on you then.

http://vaers.hhs.gov/index Go to this site and report the side effects so they can stop poisoning children with them.
    Anonymous

• You think maybe that is why he is sick?
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• well I want him to be able to go to school, so to the first answer you dont have to so bitchy! and no thats not why he is sick. we live in the south and during the day its warm and at night its cold.our weather flipflops so thats why, plus he has allergies.
    Anonymous

• He's 20 months old, he's sick and doesn't feel well. Of COURSE he's going to act out!!! It has absolutely nothing to do with the stupid shots.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Every child is different and as for the Anon 5:02 PM I am scared of the vaccines as well but still get my daughter vaccinated with the regular shots ( not the h1n1 ) but that is just rude saying its on you ... I still want my child to be healthy and not get sick ...and alot of mothers feel the same way...so I would watch my mouth if I were you ......as for the question every child is different and some do feel bad longer then other but if you are truly worried I would take him back to the doctor and see what they have to say about it hope this helps and sorry about the judging mothers on here they can be quite annoying..(:
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2009