What happened to the side menu?

Is it my page or is the side menu gone? Ya know the one where you can click to another section of the answers I only see it when I am on the popular or new question page, not on a specific question!!!!!!!!

goaliemom93

Asked by goaliemom93 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I noticed it too. I guess they decided to do away with it. I don't know for sure though.
    Anonymous

• I was wondering the same thing, whatever the reason they need to bring it back.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• Yeah, that is bugging the hell out of me. Now after you answer a question you have to click back on the answers tab and start all over. Freaking annoying.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:42 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• What Jen said. If this is some sort of "improvement" I am neither impressed nor amused. Bring back the side links, dammit!!!!
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 2:01 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I hate all the extra clicking I have to do now. This new format SUCKS big time.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2009