So . . . we're done Christmas shopping and . . .

now it feels like I'm holding the hot potato! I just want to give them to her! Is anyone else like this? I also bought my husbands Nintendo Wii in early October and so that is killing me also!

Oh and a question within a question . . . Does Toys for tots take used toys? We always buy a few toys for TFT but I have so many great barely used toys that I would donate.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's why I always wait to start shopping I have given DS stuff early in the past then bought more so I felt like he had "enough"!
    I believe that toys for tots only takes new toys but there are probably places locally that you could donate the used toys to and parent who cannot afford to buy stuff would get it for Christmas, or list it on Craigslist for free.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• That is why I always have to wait. I don't have a place to store it and plus I get to excited.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• I hide them, even if the children are too young to go peeking, because sometimes the "out of sight, out of mind" rule works for parents, too. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:23 AM on Nov. 26, 2009