What has your 15 -16 year old asked for, for christmas?

Our daughter asked for A new cell phone, laptop, & some clothes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Everything under the sun. And I laughed at her. She knows better than that. But I understand how teens feel entitled to everything. We give no more than 3 gifts to family, and give the most to people who are in need.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• DS-16 gave me a 3 page typed list of CDs and video games he wants! But was sure to tell me it was not that he expects them all but so I have plenty of choices.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2009

• My son wanted an XBox at first, but now he's changed his mind and he wants an electric keyboard. We have a piano but it's an antique and I can't afford to have it tuned so my son could play it so he got tired of waiting and just wants the keyboard! LOL! And he's getting it since it's cheaper than the XBox and much better for him...he also plays trumpet, drums and guitar.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 9:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• Some of the teens I have worked with wanted clothes, DVDs, video games, iPods or mp3 players, books, arts and crafts stuff. As a teen, I HATED getting bath wash and smell good stuff (lotions). I used to ALWAYS get that and perfume when people didn't know what to get me. I hardly ever used it. My niece asked for a iTunes gift card, which I thought was pretty good b/c then she could buy the songs she wanted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• My 15 year old just wants to stay home and havce her boyfriend over. She has to go to her mothers this year. She doesn't like her mother and neather would anyone else if you knew her situation. She wants money like everyone else and dvds and CDs and boots. I bought her a 42 inch flat screen tv last year with a built in dvd player.
    Jeatonic1

Answer by Jeatonic1 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 26, 2009

• I don't have a 16 year old but I'm 21. I always wanted things like clothes,purses,shoes, but a cell phone and lap top would have been nice lol. my 15 yr. old sister asks for i pods,cds,clothes,a cell phone, a hair straigtner that cots like$100,all kinds of stuff. I think she has asked for a laptop but she didn't get one.
    Anonymous

• We celebrate Chanukah. My sons don't ask for anything because they know that the last night gift is a $10 gift which is usually a movie that we know that they want. I only have 2 at home (they are 18 and 19) that we buy for but the movie has been their last night gift since they were 12. Until then it was an age appropriate toy (action figure starting at around 5-6), a collection of Hot Wheel cars or a box of trading cards that fell in the $8-$10 price value. We have never spent more than 410 for their last night gift and have never spent more than $50 each for all (8) of their Chanukah gifts. They have never felt jipped because they know that their gifts are symbolize the miracle of Chanukah.
    Anonymous

• $10 not 410 and I don't know why that posted anon.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2009

• My 15 yr. old asked for a digital camera.
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2009